This policy will affect all products unless otherwise listed below in the product specific section of the return policies.
AquaAmp will gladly accept your return of unused merchandise for a full refund (minus freight charges) or exchange within 30 days of you receiving the product. Contact the customer service department at 1-813-336-1181 or email@example.com for a return authorization (RA) number and return instructions (see below for details). Please note that there may be restocking fees, shipping costs, or product change order costs associated with some returns.
Required Steps for Returns
If your situation qualifies you to return one or more items as defined above, you may return the item(s) you received by following the steps outlined below. Please remember that after first 30 days from the date you received the item(s) or you will lose the ability to return the item(s).
A Return Authorization Number (as explained below) is required before you can return any item.
Without a Return Authorization Number, we cannot accept and process any return. When requesting this Return Authorization Number by email, you must include the following information in your email:
- Your name (first and last)
- Your phone number (including area code)
- Detailed product description(s) and/or SKU number(s)
- Reason for return (defective, shipping error, etc.)
- Original order# you received at the time you placed your order
Once you have the Return Authorization Number, follow these steps in shipping an item back as a return.
- Products must be received by the warehouse within two weeks of receiving the Return Authorization Number. After two weeks, returns will not be accepted.
- You must include a copy of the original packing slip with a note indicating the Return Authorization Number and the reason for the return.
- The product must be repacked into its original packing, including the original packing slip.
- The product must be shipped back to the address given by the returns department. The return authorization must be written on the outside of the shipping box (not the product box).
- You must use a method of shipping that can be tracked, such as FEDEX, UPS or insured Parcel Post. This is important to ensure arrival at the facility from where it was shipped. AquaAmp will not be responsible for items lost or damaged on the return trip to the warehouse. Make sure it is packaged and insured accordingly.
Please remember, refunds are not given for shipping charges (including return shipping) unless your situation is a damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped item as determined by AquaAmp.
You will receive an email confirming credit when it has been issued. This process can take up to 30 business days from the date the products are received at the warehouse.
Problems with Your Order
If you have any problem or a question about your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name, address and order number in your email so that your order can be properly identified and any problem or question quickly resolved. You may also call our Customer Service Center at 1-813-336-1181. Our Customer Service Department is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (EST).